Sunday, April 30, 2017

Hey everyone, I have some bad news, as you might have noticed I haven't posted in a long time. I have been really busy in my personal life and haven't had the time to fully commit to the blog. So for the time being I will no longer be posting anything. I will leave the blog the way it is so you can still access all the previous posts. Thank you to everyone that has supported me in the past 4 1/2 years. It's been a great experience, and I love how great the metal community can be in promoting new and rising bands. Keep it \m/ everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Come back man! I've gone to this blog for pretty much all my music downloads. Whenever I get bored of what I'm listening to I come here and always find that heavy asf band I need. So please think about coming back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. perhaps you could make the website more community run so you could alleviate the burden of running it solo?

    we miss you dude

    ReplyDelete