Friday, August 23, 2013

Into Infernus - VII (2013)


Artist: Into Infernus
Album: VII
Genre: Blackened Symphonic Deathcore/ Symphonic Black Metal
Bit Rate: 320 Kbps
Tracklist:
1. Valaria Imperium
2. Eden's Lustful Tale
3. Gluttonous King Nimi
4. KVLT
5. A Ravens Greed
6. Sloth Is The Soul Of Dante (feat. Anthony DiGiacomo)
7. The Life And Death Of Man
8. Unseeing Wrath Of Baptise Lycan
9. Envy Of Enzo's Villainous Self (feat. Ricky Lee Roper)
10. A Living, Breathing Hell
11. Pride Of Frey Valor (feat. Patrick Pintavalle)

This is the kind of album I'm always looking for, it reminds me a bit of Abigail Williams + breakdowns or a bit like Ovid's Withering. The blend of a very symphonic/theatrical black metal sound with some breakdowns and lots of grooves really works well.
Its also featuring members from Akeldama and Sarkophagus. 
Download credits to  Power Of The Prog Side

2 comments:

  1. do you have the (Orchestral Edition)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry I looked, I can't find it anymore, all the old posts for it got taken down, if I find it I will let you know

    ReplyDelete