Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Slice The Cake - Odyssey To The West (2016)

Artist: Slice The Cake
Album: Odyssey To The West
Genre: Progressive Metal/Deathcore
Bit Rate: 320 Kbps

Tracklist:
1. The Exile Part I - The Razor's Edge
2. The Exile Part II - The City Of Destruction
3. Stone And Silver Part I - The Mountains Of Man
4. Stone And Silver Part II - The Horned God
5. Stone And Silver Part III - The Man Of Papirus Lymbus
6. Westward Bound Part I - The Lantern
7. Westward Bound Part II - The Pilgrim's Process
8. Castle In The Sky Part II - Pieces Of Ruins
9. Unending Waltz
10. Ash And Rust Part I - From Shell To Shell
11. Ash And Rust Part II - The Dark Carnival
12. Ash And Rust Part III - The Torn Thread
13. Ash And Rust Part IV - Nameless, Faceless
14. Destiny's Fool
15. The Holy Mountain


I lost my speech folks..

1 comment:

  1. this is considered as deathcore? lolololol
    thanks for the upload tho. great music, just discovered them

    ReplyDelete